WINDOWS 8.1

If Windows 8.1 is supposed to be an improvement upon Windows 8.0, then I have yet to see the wonderful things the program is supposed to provide.  I tried to install Windows 8.1 on my computer twice.  Both times failed.  Both times the Windows 8.0 was restored out of necessity.  And so I have relied on Windows 8.0 because the computer program doesn't cause my computer to shutdown and stay shutdown like Windows 8.1 is prone to do.  And since the only thing Windows 8.1 is good for is shutting down my computer and keeping it shut down, then I'll have to say that Windows 8.0 is significantly better than Windows 8.1.  Personally, I don't understand how anybody could possibly find Windows 8.0 confusing to start with.  I have found Windows 8.0 one of the easiest computer programs to work with.  At any rate, it's late at night and I finally got my computer up and working again once the horrific and dreaded Windows 8.1 has been purged from my computer and the blessed Windows 8.0 finally been restored to my computer.
Vacation Getaway of the day:  Whitehaven Beach, Australia.
And as I'm lost in thought about computer programs that doesn't work in comparison to computer programs that does work, here are some photos of Brenda Song.




























Share on :
WINDOWS 8.1
WINDOWS 8.1
Reviewed by Unknown
Published :
Rating : 4.5