MY EXISTENCE SO FAR

I don't have any anger in me nor am I suffering from post traumatic stress disorder.  I approach life with the same level of bravery and style that I've always have used in the past.  And so I continue to write this Internet blog with no knowledge of the future.  With luck, my good fortune shall continue.  With luck, I shall continue to ascend upwards to greater forms of good luck and good fortune.  Nobody aspires to be a tragedy or an ex-junkie.  Becoming a professional tragedy or becoming a professional ex-junkie is something that happens after making a series of bad choices with the false belief that it's all heading in the right direction and not realizing the mistake until it's too late.  I respect myself and I believe in myself too much to allow tragedy into my life.  And that's the best form of existence of them all.
And as I'm lost in thought after brief rain and the return of dry Summer weather, here are some photos of  Kathleen Robertson.






















Share on :
MY EXISTENCE SO FAR
MY EXISTENCE SO FAR
Reviewed by Unknown
Published :
Rating : 4.5