PROUD PARENTING FOR EIGHTY YEAR OLD PEOPLE

So you're an eighty year old person and you got a twenty-one year old woman knocked up with your fourth child.  Congratulations.  So how do you raise your child right so he/she doesn't end up becoming a super assassin who murders your twenty-one year old wife and yourself off in a messy explosion of unnecessary violence that becomes so iconic that the violent incident creates a brand new religion from out of thin air that overthrows every single factor of Western Civilization which results in a brand new world order from out of nowhere.  I don't know.  I never married.  I never had children.  To ask me for parenting advice wouldn't make sense considering my lack of experience.  But if an eighty year old man wants to marry a twenty-one year old woman, then he should be allowed to do so.  Of course, it's possible that the twenty-one year old woman married the eight year old man to inherit his money when he dies of old age twenty years from now.  But still, it's also possible that the twenty-one year old woman married the eighty year old man out of love and passion.  I'm forty-six years old man who never married and never produced children (The only way a virgin like me could've produced children would be through test tube fertilization science) so I don't have to worry about that---Not yet at any rate.
And as I'm lost in thought while looking at the calendar, here are some photos of half Chinese/Indonesian-Asian and half Dutch-Caucasian actress Kristin Kreuk.
























Share on :
PROUD PARENTING FOR EIGHTY YEAR OLD PEOPLE
PROUD PARENTING FOR EIGHTY YEAR OLD PEOPLE
Reviewed by Unknown
Published :
Rating : 4.5