LAWN MOWING

It's far better for a lawn to be mowed.  It's far better for the bushes to be trimmed.  It's far better for the windows to be clean.  I managed to get the lawn mowed and the bushes didn't need to be trimmed.  I didn't clean the windows, but I did shampoo the carpets.  Yeah, it isn't fun to get the house clean, but I feel much better after doing so.  A house that's clean is always better than a house that is messy.  Clean and proper order is always a better way to function.  And in the distance, somebody else is mowing the lawn.  I'm not sure which of my neighbors is mowing the lawn, but the sound of a lawnmower is always a nice sound to hear.  The sound of a lawnmower is the sound of a clean civilized neighborhood.
And while I'm lost in thought about being lost in thought, here are some photos of Anne Hathaway.












































Share on :
LAWN MOWING
LAWN MOWING
Reviewed by Unknown
Published :
Rating : 4.5