WHEN THE RAIN FELL AFTER I MOWED THE LAWN

The day started with me mowing the lawn.  Yes, it was exhausting for me to mow the lawn.  Yet I also felt good about doing so.  The lawn is now neat and orderly.  And it was a good thing that I mowed the lawn.  The rain fell after a trip to a park to enjoy nature while relaxing after lawn mowing.  The rain fell for a while.  Then the rain stopped.  The rain hasn't returned.  And now evening fell.  It's close to midnight.  Soon morning will return again.  A new day has started.  Until then, I'm exhausted and I'm going to get some rest for a while.  I just stopped briefly online to check me e-mail and play some Farmville video games on Facebook. 
And as I'm lost in thought late at night long after the rain has stopped, here are some photos of Sami Gayle.

































 Designer Rebecca Vallance and Sami Gayle


Share on :
WHEN THE RAIN FELL AFTER I MOWED THE LAWN
WHEN THE RAIN FELL AFTER I MOWED THE LAWN
Reviewed by Unknown
Published :
Rating : 4.5