THIS IS WHAT THE ANGEL SAID

1.  And this is what I dreamt last night.  2.  That I walked upon a desert.  3.  And this desert was dry as a bone.  4.  There were cactus plants and assorted desert based critters.  5.  There were also human bones scattered as far as the eye can see.  6.  And above me a human with bird wings and a silver halo perched upon her head flew above me.  7.  And the Film Director of the Movie and approached me.  8.  The Film Director of the Movie said, "Yo dude, we're trying to make a zombie film and you're standing in front of the filming camera."  9.  And I replied, "I thought GOD was trying to send me a message."  10.  The Film Director of the Movie said, "Why would GOD use a zombie film as a tool to send you a message."  11.  And so I stepped out of the way so that the zombie film could film the scene.  12.  The film was entitled Zombies Verses Angels of the Lord.  13.  And then I woke up to see the arrival of morning and thus a brand new day.
And as I'm lost in thought while it's early in the morning, here are some photos of Alanis Morissette.
































Share on :
THIS IS WHAT THE ANGEL SAID
THIS IS WHAT THE ANGEL SAID
Reviewed by Unknown
Published :
Rating : 4.5