I KNOW

Did I forget anything?  Did I forget to do something.  It doesn't appear that I forgot anything nor does it appear that I forgot to do something.  Cool.  Then I can kick back and relax.  Wait.  I remember that I did forget something and I did forget to do something.  I know what it is.  I know.  The answer has finally been revealed to me.  It can finally be known to one and all.  I wasn't able to mow the lawn yesterday because it was raining and then it appeared to have stopped raining when it was really raining almost nearly non-stop at various levels of intensity.  As a result, I wasn't able to mow the lawn yesterday and promised myself to mow the lawn today.  So it finally will be known.  I forgot the mow the lawn and I need to start mowing the lawn.  Thank GOD I remembered such a crucial piece of information while I still had the chance.  Who knows what mischief would occur on the planet Earth if I forgot to mow the lawn.
And as I'm lost in thought during the opening days of Autumn, here are some photos of Hispanic born actress Cara Santana.


























































 Ashley Greene and Cara Santana













Share on :
I KNOW
I KNOW
Reviewed by Unknown
Published :
Rating : 4.5