TRAVELING

On those rare moments when I can manage to go on vacation, I normally keep the expenses down.  I would travel by Greyhound Bus instead of the airplane.  My choice of hotel would be something cheap such as Days Inn or Red Roof Inn.  Those type of hotels normally would have a free complimentary breakfast so that's one meal that's already taken into account.  I can't afford to spend lavishly while on vacation.  Nor can I afford to live lavishly while on vacation.  Days Inn hotels are usually safe and I never had any problems using such places to stay in while on vacation.  It would be nice to go on vacation to Europe and someday I'll be able to fit such a monumental vacation into my budget somehow.  A vacation to Europe isn't going to happen anytime soon though.  It's cheaper and easier to travel around the Midwestern region of the United States of America instead.
And as I'm lost in thought about Days Inn and Red Roof Inn, here are some photos of Pixie Lott.








Share on :
TRAVELING
TRAVELING
Reviewed by Unknown
Published :
Rating : 4.5