A CAREFREE KIND OF DAY

And it's a carefree Summer day.  I don't have a care in the world.  The sky is blue and the warm Summer breeze is soothing as it floats through the window.  I got the day off from washing dishes at Bob Evans Restaurant today.  So that gives me even more of a chance to relax than previously.  It's kind of nice to lie down on the grass and look up at the sky.  There is no urgent need for me to go anywhere.  There is no urgent need for me to do anything.  Just lie there on the grass while the world frantically passes me by.  Not everyday is like today so I enjoy moments like today when such an opportunity is provided to me.  Peaceful moments of relaxation is the ideal trail of thought.  Seek harmony with nature.  Seek harmony with your fellow human being.  Enjoy life without anger.  Enjoy life without fear.  When you enjoy life without fear nor anger and you will discover how happy and soothing your life will end up becoming.
And as I'm lost in thought on a carefree Summer day, here are some photos of Gwyneth Paltrow.















 Gwyneth Paltrow and Donna Karan
 Gwyneth Paltrow and Helena Christensen





 Debi Mazar, Madonna Ciccone and Gwyneth Paltrow








Gwyneth Paltrow








 Mary Kate Olsen, Two Unknown People and Gwyneth Paltrow
 Mary Kate Olsen, her identical twin sister Ashley Olsen, Two Unknown People and Gwyneth Paltrow


 
Share on :
A CAREFREE KIND OF DAY
A CAREFREE KIND OF DAY
Reviewed by Unknown
Published :
Rating : 4.5