POPCORN

Popcorn is such a wonderful treat.  And it's so easy to make.  Pop the popcorn.  Toss in some melted butter and a shake of salt.  With that, the popcorn is ready to go.  And popcorn is so much fun to eat after an exhausting day.  It's hard to imagine life before popcorn.  But yes, such a world did exist.  That thought seems impossible today, but there was life beyond popcorn.  And I'm glad that I don't live in a world without popcorn anymore.  Because a life without popcorn isn't nearly as fascinating as a life with popcorn.  And with that in mind, allow me to celebrate the perfection that is popcorn.
And as I'm lost in thought while thoughts of popcorn fill my head, here are some photos of Katy Perry.







 Kacey Musgraves and Katy Perry







Share on :
POPCORN
POPCORN
Reviewed by Unknown
Published :
Rating : 4.5